Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I read this forum daily and think about the unique problems we face daily - I cannot think how completely out of luck we would be if Joe and Adam were not as available as they are.

My local dealer has essentially no experience with the car and except for a handful of technicians like Joe and Adam around the country we would all be so (insert expletive here) out of luck.

It would be refreshing if Karma would take some of the burden off of these forum insiders and provide information as needed but unfortunately I don't think there is much expertise that exists outside of this forum.

So I just wanted to specifically thank Joe and Adam for their countless non-compensated hours that they give to us daily.

Without their input most of our cars would ultimately become beautiful paperweights...

Thanks again. Doug

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My pleasure Doug, I wouldn't do it if Karma owners weren't so patient and easy to work with. I do recognize that likewise I wouldn't be where I am today without folks like you either, so I am just as thankful.

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
Yes, many thanks to Joe & Adam for all their hard work and keeping an eye out for us on here! You make life with our Karmas so much easier.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I can't imagine what my Karma ownership would look like without the guidance and hands on care of Joe and Adam. Many thanks, Jim

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
ditto and ditto... always answer on the forum, and even emails and text. Hard to find these days. Thanks as always. We couldn't have gotten through the "dark days" without you. Even now, your expertise and dedication is outstanding.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Couldn't agree more!
This forum, Joe, and Adam are the only reason I still have my Karma.
Without the support system we have here there is no way I could feel confident enough in the Karma to justify owning one.
We are very fortunate indeed!!!

Thank You!!!!!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Couldn't agree more! This forum, Joe, and Adam are the only reason I still have my Karma. Without the support system we have here there is no way I could feel confident enough in the Karma to justify owning one. We are very fortunate indeed!!!Thank You!!!!!
Ditto for me!!! THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Agreed!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I also agree. Without Joe and Adam, I could not imagine owning a Karma through all the problems of the past.

But for many of us here on the West Coast - without Pat, Alex, Powersource and the new Karma Automotive - owning this incredible vehicle in the future may not have been an option.

Thanks to all of you!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I only wish Karma Automotive would find a way to entice FiskerPhilly and Harleyguy into some business trips to visit those of us without a local dealer. These cars deserve experienced handling! And the men deserve a way for us to patronize them!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I only wish Karma Automotive would find a way to entice FiskerPhilly and Harleyguy into some business trips to visit those of us without a local dealer. These cars deserve experienced handling! And the men deserve a way for us to patronize them!
If we can clear up some of the workload here in the next month I called send one of my techs out to you, I know you've been waiting a long time.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
:s
If we can clear up some of the workload here in the next month I called send one of my techs out to you, I know you've been waiting a long time.
That would be terrific! I think there are other Karma owners in my area that might be interested, too, though I don't konw that. First on my list is the CIU water intrusion that the dealer in Vancouver did not want to fix.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts