Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
TANEx
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thttp://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/jan/29/norway-electric-cars-sale

I agree with the summing up of the tesla styling. Who needs the range when it looks so bland standing still

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thttp://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/jan/29/norway-electric-cars-sale

I agree with the summing up of the tesla styling. Who needs the range when it looks so bland standing still
Fisker made a crap car that failed. It was impractical, had lack of space, poor quality in both hardware and software, poor acceleration for a 100k car, was too heavy, and got poor mileage in gas mode. Now even the company is bankrupt and being bought up by Chinese investors. But hey! it had some "styling" am I right?

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Please don't feed the troll.

That wasn't even a particularly good attempt. 0 points.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Fisker made a crap car that failed. It was impractical, had lack of space, poor quality in both hardware and software, poor acceleration for a 100k car, was too heavy, and got poor mileage in gas mode. Now even the company is bankrupt and being bought up by Chinese investors. But hey! it had some "styling" am I right?

Thank you for the commentary. Did you own a Fisker or just read about it? Have you ever owned an exotic cars in the 70s and 80s like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston, etc. They were works of art , but mechanicals , electrical and fit and finish was not up to todays robotic standards .

I could of bewn like many who would buy a TELSA or some other commercially successful car and claim they are smarter then the "sucker" who bought the Fisker -- but you know, with posting like yours it forces me to reflect and realize I have a GEM in my garage, a real work of art, and being a nostalgia guy that I am, the Karma now scratches that itch - basically the best looking car in my eyes that drives as fast as I need it to and handles just as good -- basically as good as the Dino 246 or Lamborginni Muria I drove back in the late 70's that got me hooked on exotic cars -- I just wanted to let you know that! :heart:

·
Registered
859 Posts
We need an app that automatically sends the trolls to Elon's "Zombie Apocalypse."

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thank you for the commentary. Did you own a Fisker or just read about it? Have you ever owned an exotic cars in the 70s and 80s like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston, etc. They were works of art , but mechanicals , electrical and fit and finish was not up to todays robotic standards .

I could of bewn like many who would buy a TELSA or some other commercially successful car and claim they are smarter then the "sucker" who bought the Fisker -- but you know, with posting like yours it forces me to reflect and realize I have a GEM in my garage, a real work of art, and being a nostalgia guy that I am, the Karma now scratches that itch - basically the best looking car in my eyes that drives as fast as I need it to and handles just as good -- basically as good as the Dino 246 or Lamborginni Muria I drove back in the late 70's that got me hooked on exotic cars -- I just wanted to let you know that! :heart:
But those exotic cars also had top of the line performance along with the looks.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news...-races-noisy-or-very-quiet-your-choice-videos

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
But those exotic cars also had top of the line performance along with the looks.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news...-races-noisy-or-very-quiet-your-choice-videos
What's your point ? Are you one of the "smart one" who owns a telsa and wants to justify your purchase and pound your chest?

While both the vett and MS have speed, they lack GREAT looks. My point was both the Dino and Muira looked great, had panel gaps and most of the issue critics complain about the karma. The exotics I drove shared looks and if my memorie serves me, similar to karma's performance - all in all , I'm content with my purchase, are you with yours?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Last time I checked this was the FiskerBuzz forum. This is a forum for all that are Fisker related, or mostly for Fisker owner's and potential Fisker owners to share experiences. Albeit, I can't remember any Falcon9 posts that are sharing of Fisker related ownership experiences or have any Fisker related positive constructive information, he is one of the people that is all pro Tesla (which is a car I admire for many reasons) but not here to help us with our Karma ownership. He is a lot less annoying than Insanitywolf, who obviously is what his name implies, insane. Would you want to give credit to any person who choses to name himself insanity wolf any more than drunken dog? If he had any valuable information, then let him use his real name like me, Sigurd Enoksen. Only one of me in Dallas, Texas. It's too easy to hide behind some stupid, childish pseudonym and spew stupidity.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What's your point ? Are you one of the "smart one" who owns a telsa and wants to justify your purchase and pound your chest?

While both the vett and MS have speed, they lack GREAT looks. My point was both the Dino and Muira looked great, had panel gaps and most of the issue critics complain about the karma. The exotics I drove shared looks and if my memorie serves me, similar to karma's performance - all in all , I'm content with my purchase, are you with yours?
Pretty sure there isn't any point in this thread to begin with. I am just a troll here, so please ignore me, I lurk in the darkness.

Oh and I am here because I can get the most up to date information regarding Fisker, that's about it. I like to track all electric cars news.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Pretty sure there isn't any point in this thread to begin with. I am just a troll here, so please ignore me, I lurk in the darkness.

Oh and I am here because I can get the most up to date information regarding Fisker, that's about it. I like to track all electric cars news.
Thank you for the clarification, I'll be sure to ignore your post in the future, and I hope others do the same - troll be gone.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A few points:

1. The Tesla Roadster also is impractical, has lack of space, poor quality
2. The 60kwh Model S has similar performance to the Karma
3. The handling of the Karma, as stated by many experts, seems to be in the same class as many other performance sedans and better than the normal Model S.
4. One of bidders of Fisker is actually an American company that is a Tier 1 parts supplier to many major OEM's including Tesla. The other "Chinese" investor was one of the original investors in Fisker Automotive.

Don't let facts get in the way of a pointless rant though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
There just isn't much news going on with Fisker. Because of new development for Tesla, hence thread like this popping up. Just seems silly that kettle calling the pot black.

Elon is trying to make human multi-planet and sustain energy a reality, hard to not be a fan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great job picking Fisker over Tesla. While tesla investors have quadrupled their stock investment. You clowns are sitting on a crap car that doesnt even have a warranty. Great life choices guys, I'm sure you guys are winning at life.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Regarding the forum trolls and Fisker story comment trolls. It's no secret that Elon Musk has led a media based war against all his critics. That is his imperative in order to ensure the absolute success of his company. It's something Fisker management all the way up from C Level down to Marketing, Never understood. For example: Jason Calcanis a rabid Tesla Fan and Friend of Elon received a $20m "investment" from Musk in to one of his companies for the past 3 years he has consistently tweeted pure lies about Fisker to hundreds of thousands of his followers. More examples: multiple commenters on Fisker articles and related stories have been tracked back to media companies and Tesla
Employees. Unfortunately for Fisker on all of the above cases it's own employees and fans were rarely vocal and it's Market and Communications Depratment thought the internet is not important.
This is not a conspiracy theory it's fact. And at the end of the day just plain good business by people like Musk sadly a harsh lesson for Fisker.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Great job picking Fisker over Tesla. While tesla investors have quadrupled their stock investment. You clowns are sitting on a crap car that doesnt even have a warranty. Great life choices guys, I'm sure you guys are winning at life.
Ahole! Troll be gone!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
While we are winning in life, I'm worried about your insanity, mr. Wolf. You come from a dark place my friend, and it must be difficult being you. I'll pray you can find a happy place.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts