Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I've been lurking on the board for awhile, so wanted to finally introduce myself. I'm Travis, one of the technicians here at Fisker of Orange County. I met a number of the members during the So Cal drive event with Henrik Fisker. It was a great time, meeting everyone and seeing so many Karmas in one place.

A bit of background on myself. I've been in the auto industry now for about 9 years. Most of my work has been at different dealers, including Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and Mazda. I was picked up by Fisker HQ in Anaheim and was working on the prototype, early production and engineering vehicles. I then moved over to the Fisker of OC dealer and have been here ever since.

I know there's a few other techs here on the site, so would love to hear from you guys as well.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Lormax said:
Hey there everyone! I've been lurking on the board for awhile, so wanted to finally introduce myself. I'm Travis, one of the technicians here at Fisker of Orange County. I met a number of the members during the So Cal drive event with Henrik Fisker. It was a great time, meeting everyone and seeing so many Karmas in one place.

A bit of background on myself. I've been in the auto industry now for about 9 years. Most of my work has been at different dealers, including Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and Mazda. I was picked up by Fisker HQ in Anaheim and was working on the prototype, early production and engineering vehicles. I then moved over to the Fisker of OC dealer and have been here ever since.

I know there's a few other techs here on the site, so would love to hear from you guys as well.
Dear Travis, welcome and thank you for joining the discussions. I, and probably many others as well, look froward to your contributions to the various discussions and assisting us with accurate and official information. If I could request a favor, please add your affiliation to your user profile or put in a signature that identifies you as a Fisker Dealer Tech. to help new users identify you as such.

Again, thank you for the introduction and we look forward to your continued contribution to the discussions.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Lormax said:
Thanks guys! Updated the profile a bit, hope that helps!
Looks great and welcome to the Buzz.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Travis has been taking good care of my Karma at Fisker of OC. Glad to have you on the board!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hmm... Might have been better if you stayed slightly anonymous. Don't be surprised if Fisker corporate asks you not to post.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should be fine, as I'm now a dealer tech. I just won't be able to answer some questions is all :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts