Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i still get notifications from fiskerbuzz in my taptalk. it is very annoying. Sounds like i am sending messeges in the nigt.
How do i remove buzz from taptalk?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I think you mean notifications from the AutoGuide app. FiskerBuzz no longer support Tapatalk clients.

I agree, the AutoGuide app likes to subscribe me to topics then send notifications about those topics whether I want them or not. I can manually unsubscribe to a topic, but that's after the fact.

·
Registered
854 Posts
No, I get notifications from tapatalk too, even though I can't log into FB from tapatalk. The AutoGuide app is just a custom version of tapatalk with a bunch of ads slapped on it. So essentially tapatalk push notifications are still going out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you don't have a lot of forums in tapatalk I think your best bet is to remove it from your iPhone and reinstall it. There is more than likely some sort of config file in the background that is someway or another communicating with FiskerBuzz.

I've run into issues similar to this in other apps and a remove and reinstall fixes it.

Good luck.
-jeff

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
To discontinue these notifications, FiskerBuzz.com needs to be removed from the list of forums in your Tapatalk app.

The removal process is different on different versions of the app. On my iPhone, with the newest version of Tapatalk, one would go to the forum account list and use the edit button in the upper-right corner to select a forum account to be removed.

One could also delete the Tapatalk app entirely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts