Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any owners that would like to join together so that we could bring Lormax to Tampa Bay to fix our Karma's?. I need a re-build of one of the traction motors and I know there are other owners that need work as well. I spoke with Bryan of the old Fisker of Tampa bay last month and he was agreeable to have Lormax use the old dealership for these repairs. I have not hear from him in a few weeks. Im sure that Lormax is busy and needs to schedule a trip. I miss driving my Karma. If I can help make this happen, I would be happy to help.
Thanks
Bob
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
@smoothoperator, @Lormax

You guys need to take this outside. This is wildly off-topic and completely inappropriate for a public discussion. @smoothoperator: Whatever beef you have with @Lormax, take it to courts, police, etc., don't care where, just not here.

I am deleting the original messages. If there are any more, they will be deleted without further warning.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Hi srqboater,

You may want to try HarleyGuy also. He's not too far away. Probably the same price to ship your car to Miami as Lormax's airfair. You can't go wrong either way.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I'm trying to get a quote together for the customer I'm pretty back up with work right now but it's on my list of to do's in the morning . It's hard to be competive with a independent but will try our best

1 - 5 of 5 Posts