Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in love with the way that grill looks and I am thinking about making a surf grill look alike for my personal car, any other people interested? Just curious if I should make a few more. Going to see what's involved with the process on Monday.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I'd be interested as well!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been gawking pictures of it for the last 3 months, I think I can pull it off. I will give you an update in the next few days after I attempt a mock up.

·
320 Posts
I am in love with the way that grill looks and I am thinking about making a surf grill look alike for my personal car, any other people interested? Just curious if I should make a few more. Going to see what's involved with the process on Monday.

What about duplicating the Sunset grill? Or is that the same as the Surf?

·
Carved - Karma bites back
79 Posts
Anyone has an idea where to order the grill in totally black?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I started to make a mold of the original grill yesterday, so I will have replacements of the karma grill either way and will attempt a surf look alike if I can pull it off. I needed to replicate a karma grill so I can chop away at it to make the inserts for the surf.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I started to make a mold of the original grill yesterday, so I will have replacements of the karma grill either way and will attempt a surf look alike if I can pull it off. I needed to replicate a karma grill so I can chop away at it to make the inserts for the surf.

Worth the effort! The Surf grill is pretty awesome.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still working on it, maybe another couple weeks out...still unsure how it will turn out....keep you guys posted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts