Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any information on which dealership is going to continue and support Fisker?
What about parts and battery replacement?

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
All depends where you live also Karma Automotive is at the point where they no longer support the Fisker Karma and they have a very limited amount of parts left this is from what i was told

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
All depends where you live also Karma Automotive is at the point where they no longer support the Fisker Karma and they have a very limited amount of parts left this is from what i was told
Is this official? This is the first I have heard about this. I realize things like the CIU are in short supply but the battery system still seems workable, as well as the ICE.

What is the extent of "no longer support"?

Simon

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve checked into this heavily over the past year, and it is very clear that no dealerships will support the Fisker’s. And those are the do, don’t actually know what they’re talking about. This includes parts or service. Both of the guys from East Coast and West Coast are excellent. Highly recommend either Pat or Fisker Philly for just about everything you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts