Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed all the paperwork and pick up my NEW to me Fisker tomorrow. I've always been a fan of the Karma. I'm getting it from a dealership in Anaheim, CA. Car #789. I'm excited to be part of such a informative and friendly group. I'll work on posting pictures and more. This is my first forum EVER. So I will apologize in advance for anything I do wrong. I'm taking notes!

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
I signed all the paperwork and pick up my NEW to me Fisker tomorrow. I've always been a fan of the Karma. I'm getting it from a dealership in Anaheim, CA. Car #789. I'm excited to be part of such a informative and friendly group. I'll work on posting pictures and more. This is my first forum EVER. So I will apologize in advance for anything I do wrong. I'm taking notes!
What color and interior?

Post pics!

The group is great and I suggest you read the sticky's @Fabulist has written on how to drive the car and things you need to know. Very good info.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Thanks for the info! Not sure how to post pics. I'll try. Lol
Absolutely beautiful car; congratulations! Is it an Eco Chic? The interior looks great. I am a huge fan of the Eclipse exterior color, and not just because my Karma is that color. :D

Great to have you in the community. There is a lot of great information in the forums, and feel free to ask any questions.

What a great way to start a new year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yes, EcoChic. My ignorance kept saying why are they calling the car a chick. I don't want a car model for a female. Lol. Then I realized Chic was said differently. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts