Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been having OBCM charging issues for a while but today was driving in Stealth mode with about 50% charge, switched over to Sport as I got onto the freeway and suddenly the battery level started dropping mile by mile until it was at zero in about 10 seconds. The car was still running off the ICE but I have no idea what happened. Pulled in to my office and parked. Anxious to see what happens when I start the car.

This ever happen to anyone out there?

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Have been having OBCM charging issues for a while but today was driving in Stealth mode with about 50% charge, switched over to Sport as I got onto the freeway and suddenly the battery level started dropping mile by mile until it was at zero in about 10 seconds. The car was still running off the ICE but I have no idea what happened. Pulled in to my office and parked. Anxious to see what happens when I start the car.

This ever happen to anyone out there?
With driving in ICE the battery will drop down to 26 miles . I haven't seen a battery drop to zero while in Stealth and ICE . The OBCM control the charging what makes you think your having a OBCM problem

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OBCM has been giving me limited overnight charges for weeks now. Only 7-8 miles overnight charge on the 110v - Have ordered a replacement and just waiting. Though it might be connected to this.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have had this issue. Last 18 km (12 miles) dropped to zero in 10 secs.
Fisker replaced my Battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts