Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Saw the Fisker for the first time yesterday and fell in love. Research however; does not indicate a reliable car. Can anyone point me in the right direction of someone who will provide extended warranty for the Fisker Karma? I can't find one. Also is there anything I should know before taking the plunge? I was told I should be looking for vin numbers towards the later part of the run.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for asking... very common questions to ask. I did extensive research last year, and only found one used car dealership that would include an extended warranty, however the extended warranty was about $20,000. So I would recommend that you stop looking for an extended warranty. On the other hand, what you heard is correct. I would highly recommend that after you purchase a good working FK, that you should plan on $10-$15,000 in repairs over the life of the vehicle. This is assuming you drive it regularly and you plan to put about 75,000 miles on it. If you expect anything different than this you will be highly disappointed. Simply enough, FK owners purchase them for the love of the car, and expect to pay out the higher maintenance costs. Hope this helps and best of luck in your decision.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts