Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People still take pictures (and/or video) of my Karma (saw one guy in a truck doing this on the freeway the other day).

-----

In last night's Continuum, the rich bad guy (or is he really bad? everyone's motives are suspect at this point) drives a Karma.

They made no actual mention of it but we see some of our main characters on the streets of Vancouver, and, whoa, there's a Karma! Then the guy shows up, there's some conversation, and he gets into the car and we hear the door close, but the scene ends.

Later, we see the car and know he's nearby.

(In both scenes the car is just parked.)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Today was a first. I got pulled over by a police officer today. Not because I did anything wrong. She flashed her siren and lights, pulled along side,rolled down her window and said "wow the car look great" This is the first Fisker Karma I've seen in Suffolk County". A little unprofessional,but it does demonstrates how much attention the car gets!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes as it was a nice 82 degree weather today and a BCP officer car followed me for 3 lights, then pulled along side me to say. Hey thats a beautiful car, YOU WANNA RACE to the next light? Nahh I dont race was my reply, and he smiled and speed off. Really? weird. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Today was a first. I got pulled over by a police officer today. Not because I did anything wrong. She flashed her siren and lights, pulled along side,rolled down her window and said "wow the car look great" This is the first Fisker Karma I've seen in Suffolk County". A little unprofessional,but it does demonstrates how much attention the car gets!
That's normal for Suffolk Country I would worry if it happened in Freeport lol .

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
It's on SyFy in the US. Watching the episode in question now!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool ... was that your car in the one episode of Primeval-rebooted-in-Vancouver, too, then?

(I liked the UK original but I think the writers got themselves tied into too many knots and lost control over the plot.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.