Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm one of the original Karma owners. I put down my deposit in January 2008 for a Signature Edition Karma. I took delivery mid 2011. Still love my Karma so much that I purchased another 2 years of warranty so I can continue using it as my daily driver worry free. So glad my Karma passed the 70 point inspection with under $4K of fixes that included new tires and wiper blades (got Yokos). Have not idea why that is a requirement for the extended warranty, but I knew it needed it anyway. Now, I feel like my car got a clean bill of health with a full examination and that is comforting. I just got back from a two and a half week vacation in Norway and was thrilled to drive my Karma again today. Most beautiful daily driver still after all these years.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm one of the original Karma owners. I put down my deposit in January 2008 for a Signature Edition Karma. I took delivery mid 2011. Still love my Karma so much that I purchased another 2 years of warranty so I can continue using it as my daily driver worry free. So glad my Karma passed the 70 point inspection with under $4K of fixes that included new tires and wiper blades (got Yokos). Have not idea why that is a requirement for the extended warranty, but I knew it needed it anyway. Now, I feel like my car got a clean bill of health with a full examination and that is comforting. I just got back from a two and a half week vacation in Norway and was thrilled to drive my Karma again today. Most beautiful daily driver still after all these years.
Who provided the warranty? I am a new owner of a 2012 with 6,400 miles and would love to purchase a warranty. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was offered by Karma Automotive until April 30th of this year, I belive. Frank Kent Fisker in Ft. Worth, Texas did the 70 point inspection. I doubt it's available anymore. Sorry. Call your CSP to verify.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was offered by Karma Automotive until April 30th of this year, I belive. Frank Kent Fisker in Ft. Worth, Texas did the 70 point inspection. I doubt it's available anymore. Sorry. Call your CSP to verify.
Thanks so much

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
My Credit Union said they would warranty it. They gave me four years and I called and spoke to 4 different people and they said they would cover it. I hope never to need it, but I got one from my CU here in the states when I bought in May of this year.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My Credit Union said they would warranty it. They gave me four years and I called and spoke to 4 different people and they said they would cover it. I hope never to need it, but I got one from my CU here in the states when I bought in May of this year.
Thanks so much. I will check locally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts