Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I posted on the other Fisker forum but no response so I thought I'd try my luck here. Adam has been helping me try and reach Fisker but he hasn't got a call back either. I'm looking for the part number for the Power Steering pump and from what car they took it from. I went to a GM dealership and we actually ordered one that looked similar off a Saturn but it turned out not to be the right one.

Does anyone know where I can get the make/model/part number? I've had no power steering for a month now and it's a real pain to drive, nevermind dangerous and I've got 2 kids I drive all the time...

I have a friend who is a master GM mechanic who can put the pump in, I just need to find the right part.

Can someone please help?

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I posted on the other Fisker forum but no response so I thought I'd try my luck here. Adam has been helping me try and reach Fisker but he hasn't got a call back either. I'm looking for the part number for the Power Steering pump and from what car they took it from. I went to a GM dealership and we actually ordered one that looked similar off a Saturn but it turned out not to be the right one.

Does anyone know where I can get the make/model/part number? I've had no power steering for a month now and it's a real pain to drive, nevermind dangerous and I've got 2 kids I drive all the time...

I have a friend who is a master GM mechanic who can put the pump in, I just need to find the right part.

Can someone please help?
send a private note to fiskerphilly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts