Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Hey, that's a Fisker Karma!"

I went to a lunch place not far from work today and was working on my sandwich when I heard someone talking to his friend about how he had been thinking of buying a Karma long ago but gotten cold feet when he heard about software issues.

I finally managed to get his attention and note that it was my Karma, and that it's been working reasonably well for me (modulo software bugs) and that we're supposed to be getting new software once Wanxiang has the details worked out and a dealer network re-established. And then of course I also had to talk more about it. :D

Luckily I also got it detailed this weekend, so my Laguna Karma was looking good.

("not far from work" is this Erik's Delicafe near the Arista Networks and Dell buildings just off Great America Parkway.)

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I'm getting more calls then before people wanting to buy a Karma hopefully we get the new CIU software some time soon rumor has it they have a new engineer working on the software. I believe the software was almost done but needed to be validated .

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have noted a strange but disappointing pattern in the attention my Karma gets vs. my Panamera Turbo. The following are my own personal preferences and not a commentary on sexual preference!!!

I with certainty get far more attention in my Fisker vs my Panamera Turbo. But oddly now nearly all the attention is from men as opposed to nearly all the attention from women in my Panamera. It was always fun to have cute girls talk to me about the panamera now I just get nerds like myself talking about the Fisker!

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
Don't drive with your spoiler raised. Maybe that's attracting the women to the Pan.

I was at Tesla today, the "Design Center" guy wanted to see the Karma. He was impressed with the look and interior. Interesting, they also know that Henrich designed the original Model S as well, before departing ways with Musk.

Keeping the Fisker, but ordered a Model X SUV for my Audi replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts