Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting a lot of requests from another post I put regarding coffee mugs that fit in the fisker..

here is a picture of a couple in my fisker.
if anyone wants a couple for their fisker please pm me.
These are not fisker branded... If I get enough people to want a logo I will get them laser etched with a logo.

these mugs are selling for $24-$30 each on amazon
but for fellow fisker owners I'll send 2 for $20 to cover shipping and handling.

pm me

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update... I was able to remove the logo from the mugs with a scotch bright pad..

I will check with my laser guy to see how much it would cost to get the logo etched.. I think it would cost about $4 per mug if I did 100 of them..

What logo would you like to see on the cup?
simple elegant " Fisker " or a logo like this?

I could also put my own branding on it " My Color Is Green " http://mycolorisgreen.com haha.. I guess I would actually have to finish the website before I did that though..

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my screen printer can print them for the $4 price in low quantity.. the laser is like $10 each for 50 quantity..

I am going to get some black screen printed ones next week

·
Registered
854 Posts
Al J said:
wow... does anyone respect the Trade Mark rights and limits.
It kinda depends. Having followed similar situations with other car companies (and associated unofficial forums), typically the company will look they other way on stuff like this if it helps to promote their brand. Of course if someone official tells you to stop, you stop.

·
Registered
223 Posts
MyColor isn't selling them to make any profit, and I suspect Fisker will appreciate that some of their customers are so enthusiastic about their cars as to make an accessory that adds to the overall experience of sitting in one.

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
I promise not to charge Fisker for the FREE advertising if I end up with a cup! The bigger question is why does this thread exist? Here we are a thousand or so owners ready to sell this brand to the world, yet.... not even a cup or a key chain. We are relegated to coming up with our own merchandise to satisfy our want to promote our passion. When I placed a deposit with Tesla they gave me stuff without even delivering a car. So, the more Fisker Logos out there the better for us all. And especially for Fisker. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that is the main problem.. Fisker did do some promotional advertising with a marketing company.

The individual dealers had to buy the products at a huge cost with Qty minimums and then resale them to customers. Fisker must have signed a bad deal with the shady marketing/merchandising company "touchstone"

here is the marketing company brochure sent to all the dealers for dealers to purchase products.. http://fiskerofrochester.com/brochures/fisker_merchandise.pdf

Fiskers goal was to sell cars to dealers not end users. That was also their goal for selling merchandise. they wanted to sell in high quantities to dealers.. This is why all the products on ebay are selling for so much money. $30 hats $30 usb drive, $18 coffee cup, $50 tshirt... nothing was made available to the public like it should have been from the beginning.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone else want some super cool stainless coffee mugs before I finalize my order with the screen printer?

I have already mailed some blank mugs out and they were received..

pm me

·
Registered
223 Posts
Some of those items are pretty neat actually-- will a typical Fisker dealer simply order them on request from a customer?

MyColorIsGreen said:
Well that is the main problem.. Fisker did do some promotional advertising with a marketing company.

The individual dealers had to buy the products at a huge cost with Qty minimums and then resale them to customers. Fisker must have signed a bad deal with the shady marketing/merchandising company "touchstone"

here is the marketing company brochure sent to all the dealers for dealers to purchase products.. http://fiskerofrochester.com/brochures/fisker_merchandise.pdf

Fiskers goal was to sell cars to dealers not end users. That was also their goal for selling merchandise. they wanted to sell in high quantities to dealers.. This is why all the products on ebay are selling for so much money. $30 hats $30 usb drive, $18 coffee cup, $50 tshirt... nothing was made available to the public like it should have been from the beginning.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I received a pair of mugs from MyColor and they are terrific-- substantial, very consistent with the brushed stainless steel and black interior of my Karma, and best of all, their small base but substantial upper girth allow them to fit nicely into the unusually small cupholders while still holding a large volume. Also it took 1 minute with a green scrubbing pad to remove the logos without damaging the surface at all-- just scrub in the (horizontal) direction of the grain of the stainless steel.

Thanks MyColor!

MyColorIsGreen said:
anyone else want some super cool stainless coffee mugs before I finalize my order with the screen printer?

I have already mailed some blank mugs out and they were received..

pm me

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
When I arrived home from vacation my mugs were there. I second drliu's comments. The mugs look great and fit perfectly. A nice addition to a super car.

Thanks to MyColor

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Of course, if you need more liquid capacity, you can always go with this little gem I found at my local Safeway grocery store:

Since this cup is about the size of the Karma's gas tank, it would make a perfect emergency fuel carrier as well*. :D

(*) Not really. Just kidding. Don't even think about putting gasoline in this thing.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Stefan said:
I like that mug, but how Long does it take to fill it?

http://www.google.de/search?client=safari&rls=X&q=52+ounces+is+how+many+cups&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And how many cups do you need on one HV battery charge????
@Stefan: You are probably not used to cups this size in Germany, at least not for coffee, but in the US we call this one Medium. :D

At 1.5 Litres, or 0.4 US Gallons, it will take a while to fill it up.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
WreckedKarma said:
Thanks for the CoffeeMugs mycolorisgreen!...

I pour two redbulls into the cup and it stays cold. :)
I just bought this little guy at Starbucks. It can only hold the small size drinks ("Tall" in Starbucks argot) but it nestles perfectly in Fisker's tiny cup holders.

And this one, that I received as a gift, can actually hold a medium-sized drink (or "Grande" as Starbucks calls them), but does not fit all the way down into the cup holder, but it goes deep enough to stay put during normal driving.

So there are a few options already, but none of them have the Fisker logo on them, so that is something special.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts