Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a search & didn't find anything.

I just bought a Karma today and was curious if I let's say had 40 miles left in the battery, then switched it in sport mode for the highway....then when I get to my destination will I still have 40 miles left on the battery to do some city driving?? Any info would be great....cheers

·
Registered
483 Posts
if youre in stealth mode with 40 miles and switch into sport mode, the battery will continue to drain until ~26 miles (60%) at which point it will maintain that %/range.

Once it reaches 60% SOC (~26 miles) and below, it will maintain the SOC the battery was at when you enter sport mode. So for example if you are in stealth at 13 miles and then switch to sport, the battery will maintain 13 miles of range.

But if you switch back to stealth, deplete the battery to say 5 miles and then re enter sport mode, it will now maintain the 5 mile range instead of the 13.

Depending on your driving style you might see that range drop a couple miles, but the generator will work harder to recharge the battery to whatever # you were at.

Hope that makes sense...

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Lambo - congrats and welcome to the forum! When you have a minute, post some pics! Where are you based?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx guys. I'm based in Dallas / Ft Worth. I was supposed to pick up the car today but the dealer didn't get done with the new software updates or the recall items they mentioned. Gotta wait til after thanksgiving :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts