Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Daan van der Keur from Holland and chief editor of the online Car Maganine autotesten.nl
Last week I finally got the chance to test the Fisker Karma. Despite the length and the weight the Fisker Karma is very easy to drive, I was quite amazed by this. The suspension is superb for a car of that weight and low ground clearance. At the beginning of the testing day we drove the car to a big church called 'De Pieterskerk' (this church isn't used for divine services anymore, only for events!) in my hometown Leiden where the Pilgrim Fathers - http://www.pilgrimfathersorigins.org/ - set sail to America in 1620. I got the rare opportunity to make pictures in this church from the Fisker Karma. Luckily the Fisker Karma fitted between the doors at the main entrance. My friend and photographer **** Kleijwegt made some very nice pics.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Is this a new colour? Or is it Shadow which under certain lighting looks dark grey rather than greyish-brown?

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Penitent: Forgive me father for I have sinned --
Priest: -- yeah, yeah, let's talk about that later. First, what is that gorgeous car parked in the nave?
Penitent: But Father, my sins ...
Priest: Son, if that's your car, you've got yourself a plenary indulgence if you let me drive it around for a couple of hours. If that's not your car, your sins are not worth forgiving.
Penitent: Here are the keys, father.
Priest: Bless you my son. Now you have a couple of hours to make the indulgence worth your while.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Nice photos!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dutch said:
Is this a new colour? Or is it Shadow which under certain lighting looks dark grey rather than greyish-brown?
It looks like Earth to me. Without direct light, the Earth color has a very charcoal appearance.

And, IMPRESSIVE photos. What a substantial location!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts