Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Letting every1 know im changing my speakers, tweeters , and the Sub today, ill let u guys know how it sounds tomorrow.

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used Arc Audio "black series" speakers and also used a Sub that they make that is the exact same size as the sub that's already in the car so it just dropped in. But let me tell you this was a labor intensive job!! probably about 16-18 hours just to change front speakers, tweeters (added crossovers) and the back Sub. The whole back out the car had to come out to get to the sub! the seats, all the panels. Cost me a $1000.00 dollars which is really cheap for all the labor the guy did! he was at my house till 3am last night! and there was 2 consecutive nights of this. BUT it sounds 10000 times better! theres actually bass, and the speakers go louder and are sooo much clearer. If anyone is interested in doing it, im sure my buddy will give you the same price he gave to me, which is way way way under retail, job that labor intensive should of been a minimum of 2500 dollars. Shops in my area are usually 90 to 150 dollars for labor per hour!!! So if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM , also if your going to the meet and great on Saturday I can let you check it out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Glad to hear your sound has improved. Did you replace the center speaker in the dash, and if so what was the size?

Also, what sizes were the doors, tweets, and sub?

Thanks

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just replace the 2 speakers in front doors, tweeters and the sub. umMm im not really sure on the size of speakers and tweeters, heres my guys number, his name is Kevin nicest guy in the world give him a call and ask , 9145120379. the Sub I believe is an 8 inch.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love when skilled tradesmen are passionate about their work, as you claim your installer is. Feels so much better to trust your vehicle, to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How much was speakers and tweeters and sub?
Mine, vin# 214 somehow center front speaker was way louder than front door speakers... Just annoying the heck out me, I unplug main battery, and glibal settings... And also started saying navigation system not activaed contract dealer for installation...
All happened after dealer did latest software updates... Wish I left it alone with old version(nothing was wrong on old ver.)
I thought with update I could use remote start, but find out that remote start options are not available on our Karma.

Any thought? too bad their is no front speaker volume control or something, we only have front rear left right, bass, treble... No other adjusting....

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
How much was speakers and tweeters and sub?
Mine, vin# 214 somehow center front speaker was way louder than front door speakers... Just annoying the heck out me, I unplug main battery, and glibal settings... And also started saying navigation system not activaed contract dealer for installation...
All happened after dealer did latest software updates... Wish I left it alone with old version(nothing was wrong on old ver.)
I thought with update I could use remote start, but find out that remote start options are not available on our Karma.

Any thought? too bad their is no front speaker volume control or something, we only have front rear left right, bass, treble... No other adjusting....
The dealer needs to re flash the CIU sounds like they installed 520 and that caused your problem that is a known issue with 520 they should of flashed the CIU again after the software upgrade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts