Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fisker Buzzers, when I tried to lower my driver side front and rear windows today with automatic one click, they were spastic (seizure like jerking) in lowering, but rolling up fine. Now, if I keep my finger on the button, it lowers fine. I remember there was a thread about resetting the program, however, not able to find it from search. If any of you remember how to reset the program, please enlighten me. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Put all windows in the fully up position once in the closed position hold the window switches in the up position for a few seconds then release the switch

·
Registered
272 Posts
you should heard a double click of the relay..i thought for sure the Harleyguy with have told you that....

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
you should heard a double click of the relay..i thought for sure the Harleyguy with have told you that....
No reason to listen for a relay holding in the up position assures the calibration is complete.Plus being old and deaf I wouldn't hear a relay clicking .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harleyguy, I did not hear any relay either (guess I am just as old), but it worked like a charm. Now the windows are smooth like butter ;-) Thank you for your quick response and help!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Karma 2012 no need to kiss his butt..if you listened you could here the relay.. For those of us who can hear its good info..

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts