Fisker Buzz Forums banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

· EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
I guess I'm crashing the party then as a San Diego Fisker Customer. But hey it should be tons of fun! Here is the flier in JPEG
I would drive to LA from NorCal to be there if I wasn't leaving for Europe on Monday. Have fun!!
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
DHarris said:
A quick update. Henrik Fisker is planning on joining the Drive. I will be at the office getting ready for all of you and look forward to seeing you here on Sunday.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
I should not even have to say this, but don't forget the rule around here that says: Pictures, or it did not happen :D Or put more politely, please post pictures of the drive and hope you have a great time.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Fabulist said:
DHarris said:
A quick update. Henrik Fisker is planning on joining the Drive. I will be at the office getting ready for all of you and look forward to seeing you here on Sunday.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
I should not even have to say this, but don't forget the rule around here that says: Pictures, or it did not happen :D Or put more politely, please post pictures of the drive and hope you have a great time.
Fab, no desire to drive down and meet your fellow so cal Karma owners? PCH is nice this time of year...
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Dave Harris, Lets make sure we have a lot of 12 gauge extension cords for the cars! Now that would be a picture worth posting!!! "Fisker Owners cause massive blackout in OC during event!"
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
Fabulist said:
DHarris said:
A quick update. Henrik Fisker is planning on joining the Drive. I will be at the office getting ready for all of you and look forward to seeing you here on Sunday.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
I should not even have to say this, but don't forget the rule around here that says: Pictures, or it did not happen :D Or put more politely, please post pictures of the drive and hope you have a great time.
Fab, no desire to drive down and meet your fellow so cal Karma owners? PCH is nice this time of year...
Thanks for the invitation, and I actually considered it, but we had tickets to the final set of races of the Americas Cup World Series event this Sunday and I could not do both.

I am sure it was a great event. Can't wait to see the photos.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
What a fantastic event! Special thanks to the entire Fisker Automotive Team and Fisker of Orange County for all the work they did to make this a special event for all of the owners.

We started at Fisker of Orange County with light breakfast and a speech by not only the FOC leadership, but Henrik Fisker himself. Henrik made it a point to meet every owner and thanked everyone for being forward thinking and supportive of the company. We also met Mrs. Fisker who is just darling and a wonderful person to talk to. Forgive me for spelling the name wrong, I believe it is Mita, but I could be wrong. At about 10:30 roughly 30 Fisker Karma's - yes that's right 30 cars!, left the lot and travelled to Newport Beach's Fashion Island to group up once more before the drive to Fisker HQ. At roughly 11:15 we left Fashion Island and drove 25 minutes up to Fisker HQ in Anaheim. Upon arrival, there were film and camera crews bristling with the latest filming equipment to capture every moment of this special event.

After parking (and tearing up the freshly slurried parking lot (sorry Henrik)), we went inside to hear a keynote speech from Henrik. We also met Alex, the Dave's, and many, many other wonderful Fisker Automotive employees. We toured the design studio (after signing a non-disclosure agreement of course) and got a behind the scenes look at how they design the cars and the incredible amount of effort they put into building these cars! Finally we got an up close introduction to the new Atlantic, which IMHO is absolutely top notch! You will be blown away by this car. Getting a chance to see behind the scenes made every owner and guests appreciate the incredible effort put into building these cars. Its very rare to get a chance to see this part of the building and everyone appreciated it. Another car we saw was the Sunset, which is every bit as beautiful as you can imagine.

Finally, we enjoyed a first class lunch, gave testimonials, and departed home.

The Fisker Karma owners were out in force during the event. They brought family and friends. It was great to be able to connect up with so many people that I had met on the FB website. Fiskerbuzz, thanks for providing the medium that we all need to connect up and share stories! As a matter of fact, Mr. Fisker mentioned the blogs and how important it is to keep the blogging going about the car and the company!

I've attached a few pictures of the event, never seen so many Karma's in one place (Mr. Fisker made the same observation). I've also included two interior pictures of Doc's car that simply have to be shared. Yes, those are DVD players and yes that is a fifth seat in the middle for their young child! Doc please provide further commentary, but I'll just say he "stole the show" with his modifications to the car!

Thanks again to everyone for all they did to make this event possible![hr]
[attachment=105][attachment=106][attachment=107]
Deep Ocean said:
What a fantastic event! Special thanks to the entire Fisker Automotive Team and Fisker of Orange County for all the work they did to make this a special event for all of the owners.

We started at Fisker of Orange County with light breakfast and a speech by not only the FOC leadership, but Henrik Fisker himself. Henrik made it a point to meet every owner and thanked everyone for being forward thinking and supportive of the company. We also met Mrs. Fisker who is just darling and a wonderful person to talk to. Forgive me for spelling the name wrong, I believe it is Mita, but I could be wrong. At about 10:30 roughly 30 Fisker Karma's - yes that's right 30 cars!, left the lot and travelled to Newport Beach's Fashion Island to group up once more before the drive to Fisker HQ. At roughly 11:15 we left Fashion Island and drove 25 minutes up to Fisker HQ in Anaheim. Upon arrival, there were film and camera crews bristling with the latest filming equipment to capture every moment of this special event.

After parking (and tearing up the freshly slurried parking lot (sorry Henrik)), we went inside to hear a keynote speech from Henrik. We also met Alex, the Dave's, and many, many other wonderful Fisker Automotive employees. We toured the design studio (after signing a non-disclosure agreement of course) and got a behind the scenes look at how they design the cars and the incredible amount of effort they put into building these cars! Finally we got an up close introduction to the new Atlantic, which IMHO is absolutely top notch! You will be blown away by this car. Getting a chance to see behind the scenes made every owner and guests appreciate the incredible effort put into building these cars. Its very rare to get a chance to see this part of the building and everyone appreciated it. Another car we saw was the Sunset, which is every bit as beautiful as you can imagine.

Finally, we enjoyed a first class lunch, gave testimonials, and departed home.

The Fisker Karma owners were out in force during the event. They brought family and friends. It was great to be able to connect up with so many people that I had met on the FB website. Fiskerbuzz, thanks for providing the medium that we all need to connect up and share stories! As a matter of fact, Mr. Fisker mentioned the blogs and how important it is to keep the blogging going about the car and the company!

I've attached a few pictures of the event, never seen so many Karma's in one place (Mr. Fisker made the same observation). I've also included two interior pictures of Doc's car that simply have to be shared. Yes, those are DVD players and yes that is a fifth seat in the middle for their young child! Doc please provide further commentary, but I'll just say he "stole the show" with his modifications to the car!

Thanks again to everyone for all they did to make this event possible!
 

Attachments

· Premium Member
Joined
·
110 Posts
Your too kind Deep Ocean. I'll start a new thread with more pics of my 5 seater Karma with the DVD's! Also I welcome any questions and comments on that and the DVD installation as well. Great day fellow Karmalites!!!!!

here's the site link: http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Thread-My-5-Seater-Karma-with-DVD-s


It was an amazing event. One that will go down in the history books. It was an honor to meet Mr. Fisker his lovely wife, Gita, Alexander Klatt, Paul Imhoff, Mathew M, and all the others that made this event possible. As we all know, the car is amazing to begin with, but to have this dream team of executives behind it further exemplifies the Karma's strong position in the current and future automotive world! A shout out to Jonathen, Travis and Marcelo at Oc who took amazing care of us as well.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
The passion for their vehicles the Fisker team has was evident throughout the event. Everyone we talked to loved what they are doing and was very excited to work there.

My wife and I spent some time during lunch talking to Alexander Klatt who designed the Karma interior. The way he described how the materials and colors are chosen was in my mind how an artist works.

He asked the group at the table our thoughts on the command center. People were honest and did not hold back. Alexander acknowledged all of the issues described and mentioned Henrik Fisker experiences the same issues. The conversation left me feeling good about things to come in the future for current owners.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
LA Owners... I got a call from a Gabriel in LA who shoots pictures and movies. He is looking for a Black Karma for Friday and Sunday. He's willing to provide transport and some compensation. If you are intersted His number is 213 369-0281.
I'd do it but I don't own a black one. Give him a call if you can loan your car out for some pictures!
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Southern California Fisker Owners - Symbolic Motors is having a Cars and Coffee Event this coming Saturday morning from 9 am to 11 am at their Symbolic Service Center at 11455 Sorrento Valley Road, San Diego CA. 92037. I'm planning on being there and it would be great to see some other Karma's and owners there to make a showing. I've been to the event before and you get to show off your car and see a lot of very unique cars as well. Message me if you are interested. My cell is 858-518-5312.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Ooops, My Bad! The Cars and Coffee at Symbolic is next Saturday! Kind of embarrassing when I drove into their lot today and no one else was there! So for sure its next Saturday - January 12th from 9 - 11 am. Hope to see you there!
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
San Diego and OC owners, Lormax will be at our home to work on our car on Wednesday December 18th in Northern San Diego County. If interested in coming by, please PM myself and Lormax.
 
101 - 120 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top