Fisker Buzz Forums banner
21 - 40 of 120 Posts

· Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Lets pencil it in and when SoCalGuy firms up we'll find a great spot in the Del Mar area to meet! SoCal, what dates are you looking at? 18th or 19th?
This coming weekend... 18th-20th

· Registered
40 Posts
Hi all,

I'm interested in meeting up. I spend most of my time in Los Angeles and the car is silver/monsoon

15-16th I'll be in the san diego area.
17-21 I'll be heading up to san francisco that friday. I doubt anyone else is for the same weekend but if you are, lets head up together.

best,
Will

· Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
SoCal, take a look at 18th in the Early PM. We can meet up in Del Mar or Torrey Pines area. I have a few places that would be great to show off the cars, and have a short drive.

· Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
SoCal, take a look at 18th in the Early PM. We can meet up in Del Mar or Torrey Pines area. I have a few places that would be great to show off the cars, and have a short drive.
Deep, that may work. Why don't you PM me your contact info and we can coordinate. Anyone else going to be in SD this coming weekend?

· Premium Member
1,975 Posts
The first official meeting of Fisker Owners Club of Southern California just happened today in La Jolla, CA (San Diego). Deep Ocean and I met and compared cars, as passers by interviewed us about the two automotive relatives. We then went on a leisurely drive down through La Jolla Shores and into downtown, as walkers and runners alike gawked as they saw first Deep Ocean then Silver Wind. All in all, a good first meeting!

Some quick snaps below:

· Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Great writeup SoCalGuy! Lots of fun and we need to do it again soon.

Dave Harris, we should plan on a Fisker HQ cars and coffee in the next month or so. It would be a great opportunity for the owners to greet the team there, have some vendors sponsor the event as I mentioned earlier in this thread, and have some fun. Lets get started on the planning if you guys are up to it. I'll do whatever I can to assist.

· Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Working with the Fisker Automotive team on a meet up in the next couple of months. We can certainly fit in a So Cal Meet Up in between now and then. Cars and Coffee, a run to the ocean with some pics of the cars. Everyone, submit ideas and weekends available in March/April so that we can coordinate some trips.

· Premium Member
91 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Working with the Fisker Automotive team on a meet up in the next couple of months. We can certainly fit in a So Cal Meet Up in between now and then. Cars and Coffee, a run to the ocean with some pics of the cars. Everyone, submit ideas and weekends available in March/April so that we can coordinate some trips.
All good ideas. But if we were to meet some Saturday at the Cars and Coffee in Irvine with a bunch of Karmas, that would make a statement.

21 - 40 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.