Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Hi there, I am a deposit holder for four years, should be getting my Inferno Karma in 2-3 weeks, I'll be interested in a dine/ drive.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone Know I Picked Up My Inferno/ Tritone Last Saturday, and looking forward to a meetup!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Your too kind Deep Ocean. I'll start a new thread with more pics of my 5 seater Karma with the DVD's! Also I welcome any questions and comments on that and the DVD installation as well. Great day fellow Karmalites!!!!!

here's the site link: http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Thread-My-5-Seater-Karma-with-DVD-s

It was an amazing event. One that will go down in the history books. It was an honor to meet Mr. Fisker his lovely wife, Gita, Alexander Klatt, Paul Imhoff, Mathew M, and all the others that made this event possible. As we all know, the car is amazing to begin with, but to have this dream team of executives behind it further exemplifies the Karma's strong position in the current and future automotive world! A shout out to Jonathen, Travis and Marcelo at Oc who took amazing care of us as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.