Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
Deep Ocean said:
Awesome SoCalGuy, it will be great to see you again. Word is the Surf might be there as well. I plan on getting there right at 10:00 am, not sure how long its expected to last but I'm thinking its over at about 1:00pm ish. See as many of you as possible!
It was an invite to the first 100 Karmas sold by Fisker OC - so hopefully we'll have a few dozen Karmas on the road together, driving from the dealer to HQ. Should be cool! Hope we get to meet the new CEO too.
I'll see you guys there too. We were the 10th one sold at OC Fisker

· Registered
264 Posts
The passion for their vehicles the Fisker team has was evident throughout the event. Everyone we talked to loved what they are doing and was very excited to work there.

My wife and I spent some time during lunch talking to Alexander Klatt who designed the Karma interior. The way he described how the materials and colors are chosen was in my mind how an artist works.

He asked the group at the table our thoughts on the command center. People were honest and did not hold back. Alexander acknowledged all of the issues described and mentioned Henrik Fisker experiences the same issues. The conversation left me feeling good about things to come in the future for current owners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.