Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to getting as many Fisker Owners together for some upcoming events once we get to critical mass. Our car should be in our hands by mid February if all goes as planned. Dinner and drinks at a spot in So Cal that lets us park our own cars in front. Suggestions?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Idea, lets continue to get additional locales and set something up within the next 2-3 months. We have enough cars either in hands or on the way.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far we have 2 cars in this thread. 3 should be delivered in the next month or so. Lets keep March time frame in mind. I'm in San Diego, looks like we have LA and OC in the group as well. If we can find some place in between ( OC probably?) that looks like the best location to meet. But I'm open to any location in Southern California

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Once we get a few more cars in Southern California we'll put something together. Dave, if we can get something together in March and do something at Fisker HQ perhaps, we could invite some vendors to come and show off their aftermarket wares (clear bra specials, carbon fibre accents, etc) Maybe a visit from a few high ranking people at Fisker, etc. But I need to get my car first. I'm waking up in the middle of the night just thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, Deep Ocean officially has the car. Very pleased, as a matter of fact I plan on sleeping in it on occasion. Lets look at March time frame for the first group event. Who from the group doesn't have their cars yet?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If any of you know the guys at Fisker OC, point them toward this site so that we can get more people with their cars. The more at a first event, the merrier!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
SoCal, take a look at 18th in the Early PM. We can meet up in Del Mar or Torrey Pines area. I have a few places that would be great to show off the cars, and have a short drive.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Meeting up with SoCalGuy at Torrey Pines on Saturday. Should be able to get some good pics of the cars. Anyone else welcome to join, call me at 858-518-5312.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Great writeup SoCalGuy! Lots of fun and we need to do it again soon.

Dave Harris, we should plan on a Fisker HQ cars and coffee in the next month or so. It would be a great opportunity for the owners to greet the team there, have some vendors sponsor the event as I mentioned earlier in this thread, and have some fun. Lets get started on the planning if you guys are up to it. I'll do whatever I can to assist.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Working with the Fisker Automotive team on a meet up in the next couple of months. We can certainly fit in a So Cal Meet Up in between now and then. Cars and Coffee, a run to the ocean with some pics of the cars. Everyone, submit ideas and weekends available in March/April so that we can coordinate some trips.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Guys, I dropped off our car for the week for a series of updates and enhancements. going with the 3M clearbra on the front and the rocker panels. Amazing the number of small scratches on the rear rockers that I picked up. I highly recommend that you put the 3M on the rockers and about 1/3 of the back door regardless of what you do in the front. Also getting the 6.15 update and a few other minor things done. Holding off on the tinting until I see some cars with a light tint on them. I dont want to give the fuzz a reason to pull me over.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
We need to reengage the Fisker Corporate team. Repeated requests don't seem to be going anywhere. Then again I've been very busy. Would like to have a corporate event with the So Cal (and others) owners and dignitaries from Fisker.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.