Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
We could park on the Esplanade in Redondo Beach... there are a few spots to eat nearby in Riviera Village... or Trump or Terranea in RPV....

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
doc said:
Hi there, I am a deposit holder for four years, should be getting my Inferno Karma in 2-3 weeks, I'll be interested in a dine/ drive.
where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
So here's the roster I have put together so far - let me know if I've missed anyone!

SoCalGuy, LA (Palos Verdes), ES Silver Wind/Black
Deep Ocean, SD, ES Deep Ocean/Black
Doc, Central California, ES Inferno, [email protected]
Pactoll, OC (Huntington Beach), [email protected]
Ejo3rd, OC (Rancho Santa Margarita)
Ufojoe, OC (Irvine), ES Earth/Tritone
AlexofSB, SB, ES ????

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Well, Deep Ocean officially has the car. Very pleased, as a matter of fact I plan on sleeping in it on occasion. Lets look at March time frame for the first group event. Who from the group doesn't have their cars yet?
Deep, I may head down to San Diego for the three-day weekend the week after next. Where in SD are you?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Lets pencil it in and when SoCalGuy firms up we'll find a great spot in the Del Mar area to meet! SoCal, what dates are you looking at? 18th or 19th?
This coming weekend... 18th-20th

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
SoCal, take a look at 18th in the Early PM. We can meet up in Del Mar or Torrey Pines area. I have a few places that would be great to show off the cars, and have a short drive.
Deep, that may work. Why don't you PM me your contact info and we can coordinate. Anyone else going to be in SD this coming weekend?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
ejo3rd said:
I'd love to join you guys but this weekend is taken. Maybe the following??
Ah, too bad. I'll be in NYC the following weekend or two.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
The first official meeting of Fisker Owners Club of Southern California just happened today in La Jolla, CA (San Diego). Deep Ocean and I met and compared cars, as passers by interviewed us about the two automotive relatives. We then went on a leisurely drive down through La Jolla Shores and into downtown, as walkers and runners alike gawked as they saw first Deep Ocean then Silver Wind. All in all, a good first meeting!

Some quick snaps below:

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
ejo3rd said:
Anyone want to meet at Fisker of OC Saturday morning then head to Irvine Cars & Coffee?
I'm afraid that will probably be a bit too early for me. Earliest I could make it there is probably 745a.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
OK, Ross, ufojoe, how about a meetup somewhere in LA Saturday afternoon? Will and I are free...

Will is in the Valley, Ross in Hollywood, I'm in the South Bay, and sounds like ufojoe is in Irvine. Could do a PCH drive / Sunset/Santa Monica Blvd etc. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Wish I could but am on vacation (in Maine) at the moment. Will be in LA one of the next two weekends. Hopefully that works for you guys!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Awesome SoCalGuy, it will be great to see you again. Word is the Surf might be there as well. I plan on getting there right at 10:00 am, not sure how long its expected to last but I'm thinking its over at about 1:00pm ish. See as many of you as possible!
It was an invite to the first 100 Karmas sold by Fisker OC - so hopefully we'll have a few dozen Karmas on the road together, driving from the dealer to HQ. Should be cool! Hope we get to meet the new CEO too.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Fabulist said:
DHarris said:
A quick update. Henrik Fisker is planning on joining the Drive. I will be at the office getting ready for all of you and look forward to seeing you here on Sunday.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
I should not even have to say this, but don't forget the rule around here that says: Pictures, or it did not happen :D Or put more politely, please post pictures of the drive and hope you have a great time.
Fab, no desire to drive down and meet your fellow so cal Karma owners? PCH is nice this time of year...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.