Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should I be asking as far as to be the car checks out and is not a lemon. It is a car that is in Ohio from a Fisker Dealer and has 800 miles.

thank you.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Ask for the service records to be forwarded over to you. I'll be happy to take a quick look over them for you as well. I'll PM my email address.

For your future service needs, you'll most likely want to contact Harleyguy (or Fisker of Miami).

Congrats on the car!

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Welcome in south Florida , we are having a meet up on the 18th. There is a thread for it with location and details. Having Harley guy here local is such a blessing, he is a great guy. Harley guy will be at the meet up as well.

·
Registered
859 Posts
what should I be asking as far as to be the car checks out and is not a lemon. It is a car that is in Ohio from a Fisker Dealer and has 800 miles.

thank you.

Ask for the service records to be forwarded over to you. I'll be happy to take a quick look over them for you as well. I'll PM my email address.
Is the Grid back up or will it remain out of service through the BK proceedings?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Is the Grid back up or will it remain out of service through the BK proceedings?
No date I know of has been set . I've been in touch with FA since the move . A lot is going on at the new Head Quarters but even more is pending on the out come of the bankruptcy .

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
The address is in the filings. Backs up to John Wayne airport. 3080 Airway in Costa Mesa http://www.omnimgt.com/cmsvol2/pub_46643/448179_423.pdf
thx, Ah how fitting, next to the airport -- guess they thought of everything in case the have to get out of dodge on the private plan hidden in the hanger with all the IP stuff in the cargo bay - not disclosed of course in any filing -- only Henrik and Li know where and have the keys ;-) LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts