Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toronto owners,
As previously promised I am planning this trip for you guys. I have discussed it with Fisker and have their blessing as expected. Just deciding whether to wait for 530 and do both.
While on this topic, Im going to suggest you folks come up with a "captain" on this. Someone that can head up the Toronto end of things, gathering all the owners, communications, emails, relay the final list of clients' info to me with VINS and all concerns requiring attention/diagnosis/replacement on each vehicle. This will greatly increase my productivity by planning ahead. Also will need you to secure a shop space, possibly the VW Dixie dealer if they will still welcome it.
Let me know what you guys come up with, we have plenty of time to plan it out.
Of course your thoughts and input is key here as well.

Joe

·
Registered
282 Posts
Joe, just saw this post. I think we should wait for 530, likely September or October. Will you do any warrantee stuff, e.g.: exhaust? I can follow up to Dixie VW as we get closer. Should we do this thread in the "Owners Forum"? Jim

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, Fisker advised me to hold off for now as they may have a better solution but I will be up to do 530 for sure. Yes on the warranty question, helping the owners is the primary goal

·
Registered
282 Posts
As always Joe, we appreciate your willingness to help us. I also hope Fisker sees your attention to their client base. Will stay in touch. Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts