Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fisker originals, what is the scoop for our 2012? Is there a Karma upgrade, a new Henrik upgrade coming of is there any upgrades we focus on the original platform. Thanks and let me know.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Hey Fisker originals, what is the scoop for our 2012? Is there a Karma upgrade, a new Henrik upgrade coming of is there any upgrades we focus on the original platform. Thanks and let me know.
You can purchase a TOM unit to upgrade the car to do similar things like the Revero...talk to @PowerSource

There are no updates from KA except the 535 update for the CIU. You will be able to purchase parts from the Revero to upgrade things like Wheels, grill, defuser, cup holders.

Other than that just enjoy what you have, the Karma is amazing.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
You can purchase a TOM unit to upgrade the car to do similar things like the Revero...talk to @PowerSource

There are no updates from KA except the 535 update for the CIU. You will be able to purchase parts from the Revero to upgrade things like Wheels, grill, defuser, cup holders.

Other than that just enjoy what you have, the Karma is amazing.
535 has nothing to do with the CIU the CIU hasn't had an update since 510

·
Registered
6 Posts
How to remove ciu form your fisker

I want to thank Harley Guy, he is the best... Any time you have issues or problems he will leave you messages back to you.
And he does not get paid a penny from us. I did promise him to buy a lunch if I ever go down to Miami FL.

My question is how to take out CIU, I had dealer put in a New CIU, but I need to take out so I can ship it to them... Terrible service from the dealer.

Please let me know so I can have my mechanic to take out CIU so I can ship this POS to them.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts