I would love to come up and do some software upgrades but to be honest you should wait until 530 comes out or even when 540 comes out and do all the softwares at one time. You've waited this long no reason not to wait till it's all released but then again it's up to you .
As mentioned I am planning this trip for you guys. I have discussed it with Fisker and have their blessing as expected. Just deciding whether to wait for 530 and do both.
While on this topic, Im going to suggest you folks come up with a "captain" on this. Someone that can head up the Toronto end of this, gathering all the owners, communications, emails, relay the final list of clients' info to me with VINS and all concerns requiring attention/diagnosis/replacement on each vehicle. This will greatly increase my productivity by planning ahead. Also will need you to secure a shop space, possibly the VW Dixie dealer if they will still welcome it.
Let me know what you guys come up with, we have plenty of time to plan it out.