Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

So I will be in LA that weekend and was planning on going to the Solar Decathlon - its a very cool event that I've gone to the last 6 or so years when it was held in DC - check it out here: http://www.solardecathlon.gov/ This is the first year it is not being held in DC but in Orange County - what better place to meet!

Let me know if anyone here is interested - we could meet in the morning on the Saturday at the event.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What time to meet there?
I think it would be good to get there right when it opens so we can park all the Karmas next to each other in the same parking lot. It opens at 11a so maybe meet nearby at Starbucks off Sand Canyon at 10a and drive over?

Maybe we could get Henrik, Dave Harris and other ex FA folks to come as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So strage. I was gathering a group of people for this day in OC. We where planning to meet in the morning and then cruise. I can ask the 2-3 others to all meet at your place. That seems like more fun and more Fiskers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could probably make 930a but not 8a... I'm coming from LA

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I'm sorry I will miss u guys. Going up to Julian with the family to pick apples. Post pics!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Let's try again. We can get a group of guys and gals together if we plan ahead. I still have a coolant leak that I need to get fixed. Can't run the ICE long without some coolant smoke so I can't go too far right now. Maybe lormax can help me out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts