Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our Florida-based fellow Karma owners is going to be visiting Cupertino in late June through early July, and it would be a great chance to get as many local owners and enthusiasts together as we can to welcome our fellow owner and just to have a good time.

The location is TBD and is going to be around Palo Alto, Mountain View, or Cupertino, depending on the geographical distribution of the attendees. Please PM me with your interest, location, and availability and I will send you more information.

·
Registered
282 Posts
One of our Florida-based fellow Karma owners is going to be visiting Cupertino in late June through early July, and it would be a great chance to get as many local owners and enthusiasts together as we can to welcome our fellow owner and just to have a good time.

The location is TBD and is going to be around Palo Alto, Mountain View, or Cupertino, depending on the geographical distribution of the attendees. Please PM me with your interest, location, and availability and I will send you more information.
Fab, my wife and I are going to be in the Bay area Sept.26 to Oct 3rd. Maybe on this thread i can watch for one of your "get togethers' as i would also love to connect.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lunch Scheduled for Friday June 27 at Noon

Our lunch has been scheduled for Friday June 27 at Noon in Mountain View, CA.

So far, we have three committed and three maybes. If you would like to join us, PM me for location. Would love to see as many folks as we can.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We had a great informal get together of Karma owners, plus one Karma owner Emeritus (@Dennis) in Mountain View on Friday. We had a great turnout, considering the fairly short notice to everyone. Two of the attendees had travelled here without their respective Karmas: @steven and @ct-fiskerbuzz. The locals in attendance were @marswill, @P90XMC2, @pythagoras, and me. As usual, the gathering of the Karmas in such dramatic colors attracted onlookers and admirers and made for very dramatic photos (the white car on the right end is the Model S driven by Dennis):

Additional photos can be found here.

Many thanks to Marswill for starting the event and to everyone attending. In particular, many thanks to our Steven and CT-Fiskerbuzz for joining us.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Nice gathering!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Looks like 2 out of 3 Fisker owners are losing their hair. Is it the Fisker?
Had a great time. Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcomed. Hope to meet up again before I leave.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When you drive a car as gorgeous as the Karma, hair is irrelevant. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts