Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Servicing Your fisker

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Fixsker 
#1 ·
Hey everyone's I'm interested in purchasing a fisker but seeing it was discontinued how does everyone service their car if need be for oil change etc or u can take it to somewhere to do that. I'm in Tampa, Fl any suggestions would be great.

#4 ·
Karma's service agreement with Fisker is about to end (was told this yesterday when speaking with a Karma dealer). I was told they will continue to support Fisker owners as they can, but that it will be limited as their access to parts inventory will be pretty much non-existent. I was also told that the biggest issue they are seeing right now is the age of the batteries in the Fisker Karmas. He has done a few battery swaps now (once the cells go bad they will just no longer charge) and the swap runs about $15k. For what it is worth.......

#10 ·
Looking for help waking a 2012 Karma that’s been sitting in a heated garage, replaced the 12v battery charged main battery pack seems to have charged up I have interior lights horn gauge pac on dash seems to want to fire up shows liiuminated but then drops off park shift is illuminated key works doors , locks unlocks now but no start ?? I’m in Niagara Canada 🇨🇦 is there anything that can be done remotely ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.