Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I ended up selling my Karma last week and have a few things for sale:

1) Fisker Laptop and WDI tool - listed as an auction on Ebay
2) New Old Stock EU Version CIU with US Navi Installed - listed as an auction on Ebay
3) Two keys in fair condition - listed as an auction on Ebay
4) A set of OEM "blade" 22" rims in excellent condition... only have about 5,000 miles on them. $800 for the set and you pick up or pay for shipping.
5) An OEM Level 1 charger (the orange one) in great condition. $250 and you pick up or pay for shipping.
6) Right Rear and Left Rear OEM brake calipers in good condition. $250 for both and you pick up or pay for shipping.
7) Karma Revero left and right mesh front grill in excellent condition - they don't fit in the Karma bumper without modification, though. $400 and you pick up or pay for shipping.

I've got some random other stuff that I'll end up listing, like Henrik Fisker original signed sketch, a Fisker Rosendahl watch, original press kit for the Karma, a few rare brochures, etc... let me know if any of that is of interest. I'm in the Sacramento area if you'd like to pick anything up in person. Thanks for listening!!!
Kind Regards,
Alan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding pictures of the rims, charger, brochures, sketch, and press kit. Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi! I ended up selling my Karma last week and have a few things for sale:

1) Fisker Laptop and WDI tool - listed as an auction on Ebay
2) New Old Stock EU Version CIU with US Navi Installed - listed as an auction on Ebay
3) Two keys in fair condition - listed as an auction on Ebay
4) A set of OEM "blade" 22" rims in excellent condition... only have about 5,000 miles on them. $800 for the set and you pick up or pay for shipping.
5) An OEM Level 1 charger (the orange one) in great condition. $250 and you pick up or pay for shipping.
6) Right Rear and Left Rear OEM brake calipers in good condition. $250 for both and you pick up or pay for shipping.
7) Karma Revero left and right mesh front grill in excellent condition - they don't fit in the Karma bumper without modification, though. $400 and you pick up or pay for shipping.

I've got some random other stuff that I'll end up listing, like Henrik Fisker original signed sketch, a Fisker Rosendahl watch, original press kit for the Karma, a few rare brochures, etc... let me know if any of that is of interest. I'm in the Sacramento area if you'd like to pick anything up in person. Thanks for listening!!!
Kind Regards,
Alan
PM sent

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Laptop, WDI tool, and keys sold in the auction. I'll be adding some of the remainder of the things listed to Ebay, as well. I lowered the starting bid on the CIU to $2500. Thanks!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts