Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Karma. It is a beautiful Silver Wind EcoSport with the Monsoon Tri-tone interior. Before putting it on Car Gurus, Cars.com, Autotrader, etc., I wanted to offer it to the forum members. I'm asking $38,000.

I am relocating to the Texas Hill Country in a few months and, sadly, will not have room to properly house my Karma. I purchased my Karma in 2012 from Sewell Fisker of Houston. I am the original owner. It has always been kept in my garage and I used it as my daily driver until 2017. I have since driven it as my leisure vehicle. The current mileage is 20,844. The car is currently in Houston.

I had all of the recall campaigns completed by either Sewell Fisker or Frank Kent Fisker (Fort Worth). Pull ring deck lid latch - replaced, Passenger airbag - replaced,
RDM replaced, OEM muffler - replaced, CIU case sealed for water intrusion, main cooling fan - replaced, Thermostat housing and thermostat - replaced, Coupler - replaced. All service is up to date and software updates were performed by Frank Kent Fisker.

If interested, PM me through the Fisker Buzz site or email me at: [email protected]

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_118ee.jpg uzMHb4QPQTqZA%5QLB5V+Q_thumb_118e8.jpg 1++9VuRRTwa57%Ett+gEmw_thumb_118e3.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_118bc.jpg kV%XdZ59RwCkMWuMCx0nmw_thumb_1189a.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_118dd.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_118b1.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_118b3.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts