Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am selling my Black 2012 Fisker Eco Sport Vin#582. It has 14,100 miles, I am asking $60,000 for it or best offer. Nothing wrong with the car, it giving me no problems since I have had it, just time to let it go do to needing a bigger car for the family (don't wont to but). All recalls and everything like that done on the car. I am located in California. If anyone has any question please feel free to ask me or send me a message. Thanks:(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Selling my Inferno eco sport, Perfect condition, Vin YH4K14AA4CA001502, Canyon Tri Tone interior, Walnut wood, 12K miles, all software updates done, in California

·
Real Estate Broker/Owner
7 Posts
It's called a Tesla. Absolutely amazing in every way. Form & function. Also need to mention they have provided me with the best service experience possible. CPO (certified) cars are going to be be sold used by tesla in the next couple of months for even more warranty. I have a 2013 P85+ & love it more than any other car I have owned. Fyi, I do love my fisker too but the tesla is a huge upgrade, as everyone knows, in every way. I don't have any doubt if you experience the same you will be a tesla "preacher" like myself. Just my .02

·
Registered
192 Posts
After several email messages inviting me to drive a new Tesla, I went to look at one at a showing nearby at a Hilton hotel. The car was shown to me by a Hilton employee who stated that the Tesla personnel were sitting inside the hotel and "won't come out". He showed me a few points that he knew, but that was all. The rear seats looked like economy on the worst airline I've ever flown. The styling of the car was nice, but not eye catching. It could have been a Toyota. IMHO, acceleration is the only attraction the Tesla has over a Fisker. The Hilton employee walked around the corner with me to where I was parked. Upon seeing the car at a distance, he proclaimed...."Wow". After looking inside, he readily volunteered that he would prefer Fisker over Tesla.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
It's called a Tesla. Absolutely amazing in every way. Form & function. Also need to mention they have provided me with the best service experience possible. CPO (certified) cars are going to be be sold used by tesla in the next couple of months for even more warranty. I have a 2013 P85+ & love it more than any other car I have owned. Fyi, I do love my fisker too but the tesla is a huge upgrade, as everyone knows, in every way. I don't have any doubt if you experience the same you will be a tesla "preacher" like myself. Just my .02
I suspect your are preaching to the choir here as I don't think that I am the only one here who is a huge fan of Tesla's engineering and their commitment to their customers. I had a chance to cancel my Fisker reservation with zero penalty and buy a Tesla instead, but I chose to stick with the Fisker. The styling, design, handling and finish (although not the fact it was Finnish) appealed to me a lot more than the same elements in the Tesla. I also like the ICE range extender, even though it adds a lot of complexity to the drive train.

The higher performance of the Tesla is tempting, but in daily use, the Karma ticks more boxes for me. But, as is often said, YMMV.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Isnt there a teslabuzz somewhere? And if so can we crash their party? Lol
there is, but everyone at that site are smart, smug and proud of their purchase and if you have nothing good to say, stay away :angel:

at this site we accept the good the bad and the ugly. :fisker: :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's called a Tesla. Absolutely amazing in every way. Form & function. Also need to mention they have provided me with the best service experience possible. CPO (certified) cars are going to be be sold used by tesla in the next couple of months for even more warranty. I have a 2013 P85+ & love it more than any other car I have owned. Fyi, I do love my fisker too but the tesla is a huge upgrade, as everyone knows, in every way. I don't have any doubt if you experience the same you will be a tesla "preacher" like myself. Just my .02[/quote

I'll qualify my post as being TSLA stock holder (wish i had bought more)
You are correct in most everything you just posted the MS is amazing overall. However i prefer the Fisker look much better than the Tesla. I get confused with which is which when i see the Tesla and Ford Fusion on the roads.:)
The Karma is a work of art.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone I am selling my Black 2012 Fisker Eco Sport Vin#582. It has 14,100 miles, I am asking $60,000 for it or best offer. Nothing wrong with the car, it giving me no problems since I have had it, just time to let it go do to needing a bigger car for the family (don't wont to but). All recalls and everything like that done on the car. I am located in California. If anyone has any question please feel free to ask me or send me a message. Thanks:(
best of luck with sale. sounds like a beauty!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
The Tesla is a beautiful car. Looks very much like a Jaguar XF to me.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I never thought someone could confuse a Fisker with a Tesla but this Karma parked near the new Atlanta Tesla Supercharger recently even took me a doubletake to recognize. There were lots of "That's a good looking Tesla" comments on the photo from other Tesla owners!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts