Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - I've unfortunately decided to sell my Karma. I'm a car guy, I rarely ever keep a car longer than 2 years and I've had my Karma for over 4 years now which is a personal record; it's not an easy decision, but it's time to let her go. I bought the car brand new, I'm the original owner......more info:

4,500 miles, Eco-Standard (very rare), Black on Black, the car has been kept in a temperature controlled garage since new, it's vin #426 , has had just about every update available done to it including new hardened splines and rebuilt rdm's (built and installed by Joe @ Cherry Hill Fisker), new muffler, a/c module, fan motor (original recall item), updated HV Battery, waterproofed fire wall, updated software, etc. It's an absolutely flawless example of a Karma and I do mean flawless....it's in the same condition as it was on the showroom when I bought it new, it has all the updates, you can't buy a better one. I have both keys, original owner's manual, original window sticker, and a car cover.

Joe with Fisker of Cherry Hill is selling the car for me, you can see the full ad and pictures on cars.com. I just wanted to post here in case anyone had questions, they know they can contact me directly (PM Please) as I know the entire history of the car and no one but myself ever drove it. List price is $62,900.00 and I do believe Joe will be offering a warranty with the car, please contact him for details regarding a warranty......Joe also knows everything, mechanically, about the car.

Hoping the car goes to a good home! Thanks all.

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Cloud

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have owned a lot of different cars, the Karma is truly one of the best driving cars I've ever owned, hands down......I was an early adopter, I'm not ruling out the Revero, but I won't be one of the first in this go round :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price just lowered to $59,500.00.....this is a pristine car, don't miss it if you are in the market!! Thanks all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts