Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to buy Fisker (love in first sight some time ago) while I can afford one...however, several seemingly stupid questions, and anyone who knows relevant answers please help out!

1. What's the difference between EcoSport vs Chic vs Standard all 2012?
  2. Its a hybrid (gas/electric), but can we not charge it at all? does the car still run on pure gasoline? How does that work?
  3. I saw the list of things I should watch out for when buying ones, so I'm looking for models that are 1300s+? Are there any specific dealers that are more trustworthy has a larger number of inventory (even if on the west coast? CA or even AZ) I will be willing to fly over to check out cars
  4. Some of the prices are now in the 45k-65k range, what are the main difference between these vs the ones still selling at 90k?
  5. I know there are a few East Coast/New York owners, it would be great to connect so I can get some help in learning more about the car, charging stations around,and knowing where there may be some technicians that can work on them for repairs/maintenance given the situation...
Thanks to everyone!! Look forward to some day becoming an owner.

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Hello, and welcome. You can probably get some information by using the search feature to find existing threads on some of these subjects. Of course, tapping into the vast knowledge base of the owners is what this community is for, so don't be bashful about asking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking to buy Fisker (love in first sight some time ago) while I can afford one...however, several seemingly stupid questions, and anyone who knows relevant answers please help out!

1. What's the difference between EcoSport vs Chic vs Standard all 2012?
  2. Its a hybrid (gas/electric), but can we not charge it at all? does the car still run on pure gasoline? How does that work?
  3. I saw the list of things I should watch out for when buying ones, so I'm looking for models that are 1300s+? Are there any specific dealers that are more trustworthy has a larger number of inventory (even if on the west coast? CA or even AZ) I will be willing to fly over to check out cars
  4. Some of the prices are now in the 45k-65k range, what are the main difference between these vs the ones still selling at 90k?
  5. I know there are a few East Coast/New York owners, it would be great to connect so I can get some help in learning more about the car, charging stations around,and knowing where there may be some technicians that can work on them for repairs/maintenance given the situation...
Thanks to everyone!! Look forward to some day becoming an owner.

Mike
Can you share some picture of car including some interior picture my friend want to purchase.May be then he will contact you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts