Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may need to transport my Karma to the East Coast this summer and would like to hear from anyone who has used a car transport service with good results. This is going to be a long-distance move and I would prefer to use a closed transport carrier.

All suggestions, for and against, would be very much appreciated. Also, if any information about how much I would expect to pay would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I may need to transport my Karma to the East Coast this summer and would like to hear from anyone who has used a car transport service with good results. This is going to be a long-distance move and I would prefer to use a closed transport carrier.

All suggestions, for and against, would be very much appreciated. Also, if any information about how much I would expect to pay would be much appreciated.
ive had some cars bought in by this company I also know they transport for Barrett Jackson http://www.reliablecarriers.com/

·
Registered
261 Posts
Have my car transported from Fla. to East End of LI every year with Plycon. Very reliable and efficient. Check them out on the internet.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the recommendations. Our local moving company recommended All American Transport that has quoted me $2800 for shipping my car enclosed from San Francisco to Manchester, New Hampshire. Does this sound about right? How much does a cross-country move cost with the companies you have worked with, or are familiar with? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts