Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: Corrected image links

This past Sunday was the monthly Caffeine and Octane car show held in Alpharetta, GA, one of the suburbs of Atlanta. The weather was spectacular and I thought the sunshine would be a great way to show off the diamond dust paint of my Deep Ocean Karma.

It turns out that FiskerBuzz forum member Timle thought the same thing. If you think one Karma draws a crowd, try doubles!

Brent

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nin Ja. Should be all better now!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Now that looks great! But I may be biased as my karma would fit right in.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Great pics Brent, thanks for sharing!

Scottsdale's monthly Cars and Coffee was last Saturday morning, and we had a nice turnout with 4 Karmas. Unfortunately we arrived at different times and couldn't get consecutive parking spots. I'll drag our crew out earlier next month and post some pictures.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like I managed to post the same picture twice. Fixed it. Again.

·
Registered
261 Posts
love those Karmas but that 58 Caddy is special.

·
Registered
888 Posts
You must have a lot of experiences in showing off your cars, over there.

I would never have prepared a special facts sheet for the front window (of the left Karma) and I'd never connect my car to null !!!

+1

Would you mind to share the facts sheet?

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would you mind to share the facts sheet?
I'm sure I shared it somewhere in these forums before but lord knows where. I've attached it here. I find the little sign to be very helpful. Most people have never seen a Karma and have no idea what it is, and it saves me the trouble of answering the same questions 100 times a day! Note that I created the sign in 2012 and haven't updated it to the New Fisker yet.

The reason I "plug in to nothing" is because most people who see the Karma have no idea that it's an electric. I can't tell you how many times I hear surprise exclamations every time I show the car when people notice the J1772 connector plugged in.

Enjoy!

Brent

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I made this using one of FA's graphics and had it enlarged and laminated after I had to explain the powertrain for the 100th time at an EV event. I still have to explain the powertrain, but at least helps visualize the system a bit better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts