Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Signature Edition #99
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Anyone here with an easy solution to secure the charging cable when loading on a public charging point?

One can "wrap" it around the trunk but that does not seem like a handy option , may damage the trunk and does not leave a lot of cable. a strong flat cord maybe with a loop out of the trunk?

Every idea is appreciated!!!
I like the response on the forums!!!

Thanks guys!

·
Signature Edition #99
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Solution 5.99 EUR

Thanks for the pictures and tips!!

I was looking for another solution and I found it at a bicycle shop. I connected a locking cable inside the trunk and this simply falls out with the cable when I charge it. It may still be stolen but at least now it takes the same effort as steeling a bike. I will post some pics later....

Drive over the cable is another practical solution but it takes effort. Other options may damage the car.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and tips!!

I was looking for another solution and I found it at a bicycle shop. I connected a locking cable inside the trunk and this simply falls out with the cable when I charge it. It may still be stolen but at least now it takes the same effort as steeling a bike. I will post some pics later....

Drive over the cable is another practical solution but it takes effort. Other options may damage the car.
They can steel a bike in Amsterdam in 5 secs....:dodgy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts