Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the date is set. Saturday October 3rd, I will be hosting what may turn out to be the largest karma owners gathering (hopefully) yet. Stay tuned for details and I will post an invite link for any and all to join (with or without your karma). For those not familiar with our event, it promises to be quite a good time. A great chance to come meet and chat with fellow owners from all over, food and drinks (last time the owners created quite the coctail selection), tour the new Fisker if Cherry Hill facility and of course I will be providing some cool stuff for the cars!
New Fisker has committed to join in with this event and some of their key executives are already looking forward to coming out and meeting you folks.

More details to follow!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'm so jealous!! Sounds like a grand event! If I were anywhere on your half of the continent, I'd be thinking seriously about it. Take lots of pictures!! And, make lots of posts!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I can make it - although I just trailered my car to you today Joe - I hope to have it back before the meet !!!! Or I can just drive it home from you actually!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts