Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Karma that has had the big updates done. Not concerned about miles or cosmetics of the bodywork.

Please let me know..

Rodster

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
If your not worried about body work... Carlos Santana may be selling his.

Hi Rodster.
Welcome to the Forum! I am sure you will get a lot of support here.

But I just couldn't resist...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I don't know of any Karmas for sale that have had the major work done. Most owners with that level of service completed love their cars and won't part with them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lorax, I might get lucky. .

What would you charge to do the updates if I bought one that wasn't done already?

If someone has driven 10k or more miles, does that indicate that most of the updates have been done?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It really depends on which update hasn't been completed. Updating the exhaust is quite a bit cheaper than going through the RDM and traction motors, for example.

10k miles is a good start. Without looking at the car though, I couldn't say for sure. I've inspected cars with 18-25k and still have the original exhaust on it. I've ran into a couple with the old software still. Then there are a few that I've driven and turned right around because the RDM was singing like crazy during decel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lormax, could you send me your phone number, I would like to explore having you inspect a Karma for me.

Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts