·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Head restraint

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Maserati

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Very clean and maintenance 2012 Fisker Karma for sale in the south Texas area. New battery with only 48000 miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning, Val!

I hope you're doing well. Is your Karma still available? If so, what's your asking price?

Also, is that a wrap on the vehicle? If it is, what's the original color, and what kind of condition was the paint in before you threw the wrap on it?

Last questions - how long ago/how many miles since the battery was replaced, and where did you have the work done?

Sorry for the slew of questions! Interested in buying it, so wanted to get all of that out of the way up front.

Thank you,

Michael

P.S. Tried to send this as a PM, but don't meet the minimum requirements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Asking 18k
The original color was silver , it was wrapped prior to my purchase but you can see the silver on the inside of the door lining. The battery was just replaced 3 months ago at continental battery shop , we have 2 other vehicles this is not our daily driver so we haven’t put a lot of miles on it we just stay in town or take it for a night drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We did both ( the one under the seat and the one by the tire ) and had a fisker technician run diagnostics with a wake up call in august

·
Registered
1 Posts
We did both ( the one under the seat and the one by the tire ) and had a fisker technician run diagnostics with a wake up call in august
Did you end up selling this? I would be interested in having it in my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts