• I will be attending lunch at Harmonic Brewery Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.patsgarage.com/

Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Pat's Garage. Meet and greet at 10:00 a.m. followed by lunch at 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., at the Harmonic Brewery next door.

Please RSVP by voting in the Poll at the top of the thread.

·
Registered
888 Posts
RSVP: Feb. 25, 2017 San Francisco Fisker Karma Gathering Sponsored by Pat's G...

Just voted... I'm on travel with my family of 4
Planning to do see you at Pat's and we will be thirsty at lunch 🍻

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just voted... I'm on travel with my family of 4
Planning to do see you at Pat's and we will be thirsty at lunch 🍻
Stefan,

Would be great to see you again.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Dang. I have a commitment that day. It happens to be in SF (coaching game at St. Ignatius High School) but my timing is unknown. So unfortunately I can't commit. If I get lucky with timing, I'd love to drive by and say hello to everyone again! Per Ira's suggestion, maybe in something a little different (the Fisker Latigo)

·
Registered
859 Posts
* NEWS FLASH *

A PowerSource Karma with some cool enhancements will be at Pat's.

Stay tuned for further announcements about the event.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
* One More Reason to Attend this Event *

Karma Automotive committed to attending this event in response to my post on the Karma Automotive forum. It would be great to see them and to catch up, and I am hoping they can bring a Revero with them for us to see up close. They have only committed to the former, and not the latter, but I am hoping we can encourage them to do both.

Edited to Add: Karma Automotive confirmed that they will be bringing a Revero to the event. No excuse for missing this one, folks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
* One More Reason to Attend this Event *

Karma Automotive committed to attending this event in response to my post on the Karma Automotive forum. It would be great to see them and to catch up, and I am hoping they can bring a Revero with them for us to see up close. They have only committed to the former, and not the latter, but I am hoping we can encourage them to do both.

Edited to Add: Karma Automotive confirmed that they will be bringing a Revero to the event. No excuse for missing this one, folks.
Fab, on behalf of the "distant" Karma owners, can you post a report and pics of this developing opportunity?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fab, on behalf of the "distant" Karma owners, can you post a report and pics of this developing opportunity?
Will be happy to.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you know who from Karma is coming?
Not Sure; will probably depend on who is available to drive up that weekend.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Here's an event update:

Our lunch hosts at the Harmonic Brewery (next door to Pat's) are bringing in pizza and salads from their favorite local eatery. Cost per guest TBA.

·
Registered
859 Posts
LATEST EVENT NEWS. PLEASE NOTE REVISED SCHEDULE.

February 25, 2017, Pat’s Garage, San Francisco.
Meet and Greet: 10:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Lunch: 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.

Connect with fellow Karma owners from the Bay Area and beyond. Meet in person the folks you have been talking to on the Fisker Buzz. Learn more about the beautiful machines we all love.

Want to know the difference between your OBCM and your BECM? Or the APM and the VCM? Listen to Pat's presentation, ask questions, and check out the vehicles in various stages of servicing in the garage.

Curious about PowerSource’s aftermarket mods you’ve been reading about? Now is your opportunity to get an in-person look at an updated Karma, with the TOM and other cool options that are guaranteed to surprise and delight.

And how about the latest from Karma Automotive? Meet company representatives, ask questions, and check out the new and exciting 2017 Revero – with literally hundreds of improvements and a state-of-art approach to the cluster, the CIU and the overall user experience.

Afterwards, join us for pizza, salads, beer and Karmaradery at the Harmonic Brewery, next to Pat’s Garage.

Please RSVP. This is an event you don’t want to miss!

Event hosts: Pat, Ira and Fab.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bumping this thread to remind everyone that this event is in one week. Please check your schedules, and RSVP if you can make it. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Bumping this thread to remind everyone that this event is in one week. Please check your schedules, and RSVP if you can make it. Hope to see you there.
Event Highlights:

Louise and Matt are coming from Karma Automotive with a 2017 Revero you can inspect and test drive.

Pat will be discussing the proper care and feeding of our cars while we enjoy his complimentary bagels and coffee.

PowerSource will be bringing a TOM-equipped Karma from Southern California.

Fabulist, our Super Moderator, 5-year owner, and a walking encyclopedia of Karma knowledge, will be available to answer questions.

And you, the attendees, will be able to share your wealth of experiences with fellow Karma enthusiasts while making new friends at Pat's and at the Harmonic Brewery next door.

Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday, February 25, 2017!

Ira

1 - 20 of 42 Posts