Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Karma has now traveled the entire Pacific Coast Highway, Highway 1. I've now driven from San Diego to Leggett, CA which is the northern terminus of Highway 1. The drive through tree is in Leggett. It was a very tight squeeze and of course, the mirrors had to be folded in. I then continued up Highway 101 and am now in Portland.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Very nicely done.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Karma at Crater Lake in Oregon

The last major stop on our 1700 mile road trip was at Crater Lake, Oregon. It rained most of the way from Portland to Crater Lake but cleared as we started up the mountain. Turned out to be a beautiful day. We had a great road trip with no significant issues. The whole trip was on gas with the only charging done with regen. Did a lot of regen charging as we were going downhill quite often giving us the opportunity to run electric in town and around crater lake. Overall I got 23.6 MPG actual with lots of mountain driving.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Karma at Crater Lake with picture

The last major stop on our 1700 mile road trip was at Crater Lake, Oregon. It rained most of the way from Portland to Crater Lake but cleared as we started up the mountain. Turned out to be a beautiful day. We had a great road trip with no significant issues. The whole trip was on gas with the only charging done with regen. Did a lot of regen charging as we were going downhill quite often giving us the opportunity to run electric in town and around crater lake. Overall I got 23.6 MPG actual with lots of mountain driving.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts