Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I found this site recently and wanted to share it with the forum. The retailer is offering a 70% discount on all Fisker-branded items. I purchased a shirt and hat and they are good quality - I just ordered a long sleeve crew and pullover jacket too (yep, in time for summer in PHX!).

http://fiskerretail.twwbrands.com/fiskerretail/

Good luck!

P.S. I am NOT affiliated with the site in any way.

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
I found this site too. Good quality stuff, fast shipping and great prices...

·
Registered
536 Posts
I found this site too. Good quality stuff, fast shipping and great prices...
Yup - same place as mentioned in this thread, but then it was 50% off, now it's 70%.

What do you think the discount will become if Wainxiang decides to abandon the "Fisker" marque for their future cars? :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Nin Ja - I should have searched for an old thread. Hopefully mods can merge this to bump that thread.

Non sequitur - good question. If Wanxiang were to change the Fisker name, these become "collectors" items along with the first run of Karmas, :).

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
Sorry Nin Ja - I should have searched for an old thread. Hopefully mods can merge this to bump that thread.

Non sequitur - good question. If Wanxiang were to change the Fisker name, these become "collectors" items along with the first run of Karmas, :).
we could be so lucky to get more then we paid, but i'm not holding my breath. just enjoying the great deals for quality items and enjoying the beuty of the car every time i take it out a spin.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Great deal on golf balls......until......the ridiculous shipping prices

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Woohoo! I just got a ton of goodies!!
Same here. Just FYI, the Fedex home delivery shipping was half the price of USPS (the default shipping method). Make sure you read that screen very carefully before accepting the default selection.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Need some advice from someone who took delivery on the shirts.
Are the T sizes the larger ones or would you rate them to be smaller sizes?

Depending on the brand, I'm normally fine with male L, but sometimes I need XL... (e.g. If if goes for Italian brands)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I bought a T-shirt and I'd say it's a little on the tighter side for the size.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Have to love the "sport/ athletic" cut. We may drive the same car as Dicaprio or Bieber, but the body on the other hand.....;)
I disagree. The body of their Fisker Karma is exactly the same as yours. Don't sell yourself short. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts