Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the inaugural Caffeine and Exotics car show in Atlanta. Caffeine and Exotics is an offshoot of Caffeine and Octane, the extremely popular monthly open car show. Unlike C&O however Caffeine and Exotics is a curated event with a select number of registered cars that meet their definition of Exotic:

We define an ‘Exotic’ as a car produced in limited quantity that incorporates the state of the art in materials, design, and engineering for its era. An ‘Exotic’ is built for a discriminating customer that demands the highest quality and cutting edge design. For example, Porsche 911's, Lamborghini, McLaren, Ford GT, Ferrari to name a few. These car tend to have values in excess of 6 figures or more. These cars generally all considered ‘Exotic’ and will be considered for a reserved display space.

On any number of fronts the Fisker Karma qualifies! I was glad to include my Karma in the event, and they were glad to have it there. Even though there were many beautiful cars (there were five Lambo Aventadors alone!) the Fisker continues to get more than its share of admirers, questions and photographs.

Here are a few shots of the Karma on display:

(No, I don't know the model. Caffeine and Octane hired a few young ladies to act as hosts :) )

Here's an album of some of the cars:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152176394685872.1073741827.715750871&type=1&l=81a5bf4224

As you can see, the weather wasn't very cooperative. It had rained heavily the day before and more rain was in the forecast. Although the event remained dry it was still grey and overcast. I think the weather kept many of the cars and spectators at home.

Caffeine and Exotics is intended be a monthly event, held on the 3rd Sunday of each month. The event is held in the Buckhead neighborhood in the parking lot of the upscale Lenox Square Mall. One of the event founders is even a former Fisker owner and a one-time member of these forums!

Brent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts