Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Blink charger needs repair/replacement of the J1772 plug. Does anyone know if I can simply buy any new J1772 plug and have an electrician replace the existing J1772 plug?

Sorry in advance if this is a really silly question but it appears the electrician who installed both my Blink charger and Schneider charger is no longer in business.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
My Blink charger needs repair/replacement of the J1772 plug. Does anyone know if I can simply buy any new J1772 plug and have an electrician replace the existing J1772 plug?

Sorry in advance if this is a really silly question but it appears the electrician who installed both my Blink charger and Schneider charger is no longer in business.
Try these guys: http://www.tucsonev.com/. They sell the plug by itself or pre-wired to a cable.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @Fabulist! Funny thing, I remembered your previous posts on Tucson EV and checked out their website earlier today. They have the plug for $90, so now just need to find an electrician able/willing to do the install.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Thanks @Fabulist! Funny thing, I remembered your previous posts on Tucson EV and checked out their website earlier today. They have the plug for $90, so now just need to find an electrician able/willing to do the install.
You are welcome and good luck. If you get the connector pre-wired to the cable, you may be able to replace it yourself (after turning off the power of course -- safety first).

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@JCMorrill - don't worry, it's not the Schneider Electric charger that I'm having the plug issue with...it's the Blink Network charger that I use with the Volt. Rest easy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts