Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you make the rear seat lighting come on when the doors open? It's too dark in the back seat when I try and strap my kids into the car seat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
ffcars said:
Can you make the rear seat lighting come on when the doors open? It's too dark in the back seat when I try and strap my kids into the car seat.
Mine comes on in the back. I drop two kids off every morning that are in booster seats and man is it hard to get them buckled in. In my old MB E class they could buckle themselves in just fine. Takes a very skinny and long hand to get the seatbelt on the back buckled. Also I can confirm that the back USB port is the high voltage type that can charge an iPad while it is being used.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is the switch on your light set? Mine appears to only have an "on" and "off" position. Do you have three positions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
ffcars said:
Where is the switch on your light set? Mine appears to only have an "on" and "off" position. Do you have three positions?
No I just have on and off. When a car door is opened the lighting in the back above the seats definitely comes on and then fades out when the car is started. Not the case for yours?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MaxMuller said:
ffcars said:
Where is the switch on your light set? Mine appears to only have an "on" and "off" position. Do you have three positions?
No I just have on and off. When a car door is opened the lighting in the back above the seats definitely comes on and then fades out when the car is started. Not the case for yours?
No. But that's not a big deal. I'll get the dealer to look at it the next time I have to go in for service. Thanks!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top