Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm going crazy here, I purchase this karma signature #35 have all the update done except the RDM/TMs my question is, this two part is gonna fail soon or later for sure ? You know somebody that have a earlier vin and have a lot mile on the car and never have problem with the original RDM/TMs?.... There is existing warranties for this part to be replace? How much is gonna cost? Thanks

·
Registered
535 Posts
This subject has been discussed a lot on the forum - just do a search of "RDM" and you should find a lot of results. The short answer is that the production number is not a guarantee of a car being good or bad (I have 328 and have had no problems, others have had very high numbers with problems).

Since you are lucky enough to be in Miami (I am also), you can have all your questions answered at one of the few active service centers in the entire world: Warren Henry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adam,

This was the car I texted you about a couple of weeks ago.
MKaire I send you a private message, I want to know what was the problem or the question about this car, I own the car now, but I don't even test or try the car yet pollo sound crazy I know, but I'm in Florida to far from California.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts